Notice is hereby given that the City of Kingsland is accepting bid proposals from Asphalt Paving Contractors to do Asphalt Resurfacing on streets/roads located within the City of Kingsland.
You are hereby invited to submit a sealed proposal to provide all information requested to the Finance Department, Kingsland, GA.
Submission of Proposals
All proposals shall be submitted in a sealed envelope. The Request for Proposal (RFP) number, title, opening date and name of Proposer shall be clearly displayed on the outside of the sealed envelope. The delivery of said proposal to the prescribed delivery point on or before the specified opening date and time is solely and strictly the responsibility of the Proposer. Any proposal received at the prescribed delivery point after the specified date and time will NOT be accepted. Proposals must be submitted in writing and as prescribed by the City. No other forms will be accepted. Electronic, telephone, telefax, and telegraph proposals will NOT be considered. NO Proposal may be modified after opening.
All Responders shall submit one (1) original and one (2) copies of their documents in a SEALED envelope or package. Responders must submit their proposal no later than Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 2:00 PM. Any proposal received after the time and date specified will NOT be considered. The bid opening will be held in the City Hall Council Chambers located at 107 South Lee, St. Kingsland, GA.
SCOPE OF WORK
- All asphalt resurfacing shall include tack, striping and traffic control.
- City of Kingsland will provide all manhole and valve extension rings to be installed by the contractor at time of paving.
- Striping to match existing layout including R/R crossings, stop bars, crosswalks and long lines unless noted otherwise.
- All striping is to be completed using thermosplastic with reflective beads.
- Overlay to be 1.5 inches of .95 asphalt.