CITY OF KINGSLAND HOLIDAY CLOSING SCHEDULE
- Christmas Eve (observed) - Thursday, 12/23/2021
- Christmas Day (observed) - Friday, 12/24/2021
- New Year's Day (observed) - Friday, 12/31/2021
In observance of the Christmas holiday, all city offices will be closed on Thursday, December 23 and Friday, December 24. City offices will reopen with regular business hours on Monday, December 27, 2021. Additionally, city offices will be closed Friday, December 31 in observance of the New Year’s holiday. City offices will reopen with regular business hours on Monday, January 3, 2022.
- Sanitation Dept: The Sanitation Department will continue on their normal schedule during the Christmas and New Year’s holidays.
- Essential Services: Employees in essential operational positions (Police, Fire, EMS, water/sewer plant operations) will continue on their normal schedule during the Christmas and New Year’s holidays.
City of Kingsland Mayor and Councilmembers extend their warmest regards and best wishes to everyone in our City. May the spirit of this wonderful season be with you and your loved ones throughout the holidays with many blessings in the New Year.