Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The training function of the agency is coordinated through our Departmental Training Officer (DTO) Duties assigned include:
1. Assessing training needs and identifying training resources;
2. Implementing/coordinating training programs;
3. Developing and testing new training formats;
4. Analyze programs to determine budgetary needs;
5. Scheduling training and notifying staff;
6. Conducting program evaluation/validation;
7. Maintaining training records;
8. Attend periodic training for training officers
9. Liaison to the Georgia Public Safety Training Center and regional academy.